Phil Adams is the Pillar To Post franchise owner and home inspector for Santa Ana, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto and all of Orange County. We have built a relationship of trust with home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in the local communities. Our detailed professional home inspection, flexible scheduling, and exceptional customer service are all reasons why we stand out in the industry and exceed customer expectations. We educate clients on the proper operation and maintenance of a home in addition to assessing the condition of the property.
A Leader in the Community and Home Inspection Industry
We are frequently called one of the best home inspectors in Santa Ana, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto and all of Orange County.
- We are highly qualified to inspect homes of all types, values, and sizes. This includes single family homes, multi unit properties, townhomes, condos, duplexes, and much more.
- We can inspect new construction as well as older homes, and we are also qualified to inspect residences with historic value are no problem.
Our close ties with real estate agents means that we are available to provide information and answer any questions that arise.
- These professionals trust our knowledge and know that we do not alarm clients but instead put the inspection findings in the right perspective.
- This is appreciated by real estate professionals and clients both.
- We offer CEP courses for real estate professionals and are always willing to assist them.
Added Services Offered
We offer added services as well as a comprehensive home inspection that is thorough and detailed. The added services available may be scheduled together with the home inspection or as a separate service at a different time instead.
- Pool Inspections
- Spa Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- New Construction Phase Inspections
- Warranty Inspections
- Water Quality Analysis
Your Home Inspection Process
A thorough and detailed home inspection will typically take anywhere from 2-4 hours. The exact time required will depend on the specific home being inspected.
- We encourage our clients to attend and participate through the entire inspection process and we make sure to answer any questions that the client may have.
- The inspector will educate clients on identifying the components and systems in the structure and explain how to maintain and operate the home to keep it in the best possible condition.
- After the inspection is completed the client will receive a detailed report and any relevant color pictures concerning the home condition.
- The report and color photos are printed on-site before the inspector leaves so the findings can be clearly explained and discussed with the client.
Industry Qualifications And Community Ties
As the local Pillar To Post franchise owner and a professional home inspector in Santa Ana, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto, and all of Orange County, Phil Adams has many industry qualifications and community ties.
- Phil Adams owns the local Pillar To Post franchise.
- Phil is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- He is a respected member of the community.
- Phil Adams has 15 years of experience in the construction industry that covers all phases of construction.
- Phil has experience with many architectural styles and building types.
- He is familiar with historical homes and architecture from many eras.
- Phil Adams has experience in residential remodels and renovations.
- Phil offers CEP classes to professionals in the real estate industry.
- He is an active volunteer for Veterans First.
- Phil Adams volunteers with Habitat For Humanity.
- Phil coaches several youth sports in the community, including softball, soccer, volleyball, and martial arts.
- He is a community event volunteer and gives back to the community.
High Client Satisfaction Rating
We have very a high client satisfaction rating and clients often tell us that our inspection exceeds expectations. Clients say that the inspector was very knowledgeable, courteous, and thorough. Our attention to detail and comprehensive inspection report helps clients understand the condition of the home. Realtors tell us that they trust us to treat clients right and not cause any undue alarm, and many real estate professionals and clients refer our services to friends and family members.